Nokia 220Lcd Display Light Ways Solution
Nokia 220 Display Light Not Working Porblem Ways Solution
If you have a Nokia 220 LCD light off, first you try to replace lcd normal or good, if by replacing lcd unsolved problem, you can just re-solder connectors to be sure if the connector lcd lcd no problem, if the men do not produce solder connectors result, you can track me checking lcd lights according to the picture below. Good luck …
Check the pin connector assembly and ensure to clean it as well.
Check the display filter resistors including the LCD supply voltage and trace the connection tracks to the LCD pin connector. Replace the damaged resistor or mend to reconnect if there is an open line paths.
Nokia 220 Display Light Ways Lcd Problem Solution,Repair Jumper
Here’s some hints on how to troubleshoot the “Nokia 220 display backlight not working problem”.
” Note: ensure that the Lcd is okay or try replacing it before proceeding”
1. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged, resolder if necessary.
2. Trace each of the LED + (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths down to the resistors where it is being connected.
3. Check the connected resistor, replace if found damaged.
4. Check the volts battery voltage (VBAT) across the inductor coil, check also the coil for possible open circuit.
5. If the voltage reading is okay and the coil is good. Replace the the LED driver.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.
Nokia 220 LCD Display Light,Display Light Problem,Display Light Solution,Display Light Ways
Nokia 220 Display Light Ways, Lcd Light Jumper Solution Ic Problem Repair