Samsung E1200Y Only Power On With Charger Problem Repair Solution
Samsung E1200Y Only Power On With Charger Problem Repair Solution.
Samsung GT-E1200Y Phone Not Power On With Battery But When inserted Charger Phone Show Charging And Then Power Button Phone On And Working Fine.
But When Remove Charger Phone Show Battery Low And Just Power Off.
A number of people in the comments asked about battery problems caused by water damage. If your phone fails to charge after falling in water you don’t have many options: your best bet is to try and replace the battery – if that’s even possible.
There might be some other reason behind Samsung E1200Y is not charging issue and this might be because either the debris or the dust is inside the USB port which is being used for charging. The connection for charging is normally lost since the debris might have interrupted the conduct electricity which is required in order to allow the charger to power the Samsung E1200Y. You can solve all these by yourself. All you have to do is to follow the below steps and you will fix Samsung E1200Y not charging issue.
How To Repair Samsung E1200Y Charging Paused :
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly Samsung E1200Y For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean Samsung GT-E1200Y PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of E1200Y Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of Samsung E1200Y For Complete Solution Of Samsung E1200Y Charging Pause,Battery Temperature Too High.
Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of MobileRdx.com team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.