Nokia 108 0 And * Button Not Working Problem Jumper Solution
0 and * button problem in Nokia 108 is a very rare issue, and a very few of us has encountered this issue. These only few people are those whose phones have encountered any physical damage, normally due to any fall or due to water damage.
In the following lines you will get to know all the possible solutions of Nokia 108 function button problems.
- 0*button not working at all.
- Slow response of function button.
- Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.
Reasons of Problems
- Phone might be water damaged.
- Nokia 108 has suffered physical damage due to fall or any physical pressure.
- A lot of applications might be opened in a single interval of time hence allowing the function button to delay the response time.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.