Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Charging Problem Ways Usb Jumper
Unfortunately, some users have reported that their Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H hasn’t been charging properly. Most users get away without any issues, but there has been a number of reports of an Samsung SM-J320H charging problem. If the charging problem is affecting you, take a look through this guide to troubleshoot the issue. These quick methods will look over the potential problems in the Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H, so make sure to check your USB charger is working before testing these methods.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320H charging problem can be caused by a number of reasons – we’ve provided a quick overview of the main causes below:
- Connectors on the Samsung J320H or battery or broken or bent.
- The removable battery is damaged.
- The USB charging cable or wall adapter is damaged.
- Temporary phone problem that could be fixed.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H is defective in some way.
Repair hints for Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Lite Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check, clean or replace the charging pin connector if oxidized.
3. Clean the charging pin connector terminal contact pads.
4. Check/ replace the fuse and the chip diode.
5. Check/replace the highligted transistor, resistors and capacitor.
6. If the above procedure won’t fix the problem, the possible faulty Charging IC.
7. Reheat, rework charging ic, replace if necessary.
If you have damaged the Samsung SM-J320H USB charging connector prints, I have marked chatging connector jumper ways in the next diagram. Make jumpers from broken prints to their corresponding components and your phone will hopefully start charging again. Good Luck
Please Note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Samsung Galaxy J3 J320H Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways No Charging Not Supported
Samsung SM-J320H,Charging,Charging Problem,Charging Solution,Charging Jumpers,Charging Ways