Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Charging Ways Solution Jumper
Samsung G610F Charging Solution Not Charging Problem Charging Jumper USB Ways
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G610F not charging or turning on is a general problem that the users of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime keep on facing sometimes. Suddenly, the phone goes off and does not get charged or turned on though connected to a charger, and the screen remains black. Also, the red color LED light does not get on at the top left. If you face the same problem, don’t worry, because your phone is not dead, and you can quickly fix Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime not charging or turning on issue.
The picture below shows the Samsung G610F basic components needs to check if the phone somehow doesn’t charge if the wall charger is a plug-in. But you may first ensure that the wall charger and the phone’s battery you are using are still working. A drained battery will not charge, try to plug the battery charger around an hour or try to replace it with a good one, to quickly check if the battery got the problem.
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G610F Charging Paused:
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean Samsung G610F PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime G610F For Complete Solution Of Samsung G610F Charging Pause, Battery Temperature Too High.
Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of MobileRdx.com team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.