Samsung G531F Charging Paused Problem Solution
Samsung Grand Prime G531F Fake Charging Problem.
Samsung G531F Show Charging Paused Battery Temperature Too High Or Too Low.
Samsung Grand Prime Charging Not Show.
Samsung G531F Charging Problem Solution.
Samsung SM-G531F Charging Show But Not Save.
How to troubleshoot your Samsung Grand Prime 4G G531F that shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low” after having dropped in water.
Samsung Grand Prime G531F screen turned green and then became black after device got wet due to water splashes. The phone is still on according to owner’s testimony but the screen is blank.
when your Galaxy device shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low,” more often the problem is with the charging port flex cable. In fact, there’s a similar error that tells you the opposite (Charging paused: Battery temperature too high) but still have the same result–not charging.
How To Repair Samsung Grand Prime G531F Charging Paused:
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly Samsung G531F For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean Samsung Grand Prime 4G G531F PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of Samsung G531F Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of Samsung Grand Prime 4G G531F For Complete Solution Of Samsung G531F Charging Pause, Battery Temperature Too High.
Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of MobileRdx.com team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.