Guide To Install Samsung A5 2017 SM-A520F Nougat Android 7 Firmware Manually
After long days of waiting today Samsung launch nougat firmware for Galaxy A5 device. If you use any other device and you want to customize then search in your blog we posted many types of ROM and firmware. We hear that news and find firmware for you. Today we share Samsung A5 A520F Nougat Firmware for many countries. Also, this update comes with the latest security patch. If you want to update nougat version on your device then this post will help you. This is an official stock firmware, if you bricked your device then this firmware will help you to unbrick your device.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) is powered by 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 7880 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery. It measures 146.10 x 71.40 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 157.00 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Barometer.
- Check your device model number and variant to download the correct file.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Firmware Download Link:
Guide To Install:
- Download and install Driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Odin v3.13.1 (This one sure knows: D)
- Extract rom, Open Odin and select 4 files according to the following items
- AP : Select to file “AP_A520FXXU …”
- BL : select file “BL_A520FXXU …”
- CP : select file “CP_A520FXXU …”
- CSC : select file “HOME_CSC_ …” ( Select HOME_CSC to keep it in Vietnamese )
- Bring your phone to Download Mode and connect it to your computer
- Start and wait for results
Wish you success and have a great experience