Samsung Galaxy J5 J510FN Charging Paused Problem Repair Solution
Samsung SM-J510FN Charging Solution Charging Ways Not Charging Problem Battery Temperature Problem
How to troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy J5 J510F that shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low” after having dropped in water.
Many Galaxy J7 owners complain about the fact that their smartphone won’t charge anymore, as it says that the battery temperature is too low. If you are also in this situation, then I am sure of the fact that you need some help.
Samsung smartphones usually use Li-ion batteries that usually have to charge issues when the temperature is lower than 4°C. In such cases, the faulty thermistor that reads the battery temperature is the one that usually causes such a “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low” problem.
Other Galaxy J5 owners think that this is the result of a broken hardware. There might be some water on the charging contacts inside the phone or this is the result of a faulty logic board. If the temperature in the room where you’re charging your phone is a normal room temperature, there has to be a hardware malfunction and you’ll have to take some measures:
when your Galaxy device shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low,” more often the problem is with the charging port flex cable. In fact, there’s a similar error that tells you the opposite (Charging paused: Battery temperature too high) but still have the same result–not charging.
Samsung Galaxy J5 J510F Usb Ways Charging Problem Jumper
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy J5 J510F Charging Paused:
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly Samsung J510F For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean Samsung Galaxy J5 J510F PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of Samsung SM-J510F Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of Samsung J510F For Complete Solution Of Samsung G531F Charging Pause, Battery Temperature Too High.
Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of MobileRdx.com team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.