Samsung S5 G900F Charging Ways Solution Charging Jumpers
Samsung SM-G900F Charging Solution Charging Jumper Ways Fake Charging Problem Charging Paused Problem
Since the Samsung Galaxy S5 was released, we’ve received quite a lot of complaints from our readers who own the phone. Among the most common issues are power-related; device won’t turn on, not charging, heating up, or stuck in boot loop. There are also cases wherein these problems started to show after a firmware update and that leaves us to think it might be the update that messed up the phone.
Why a phone doesn’t charge
The problem occurs in various degrees. Either your phone won’t charge at all when it is plugged in, or it will only charge very slowly (sometimes barely faster than it is discharging). It’s a very common complaint, so here are a few solutions.
Here is the solution for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Not Charging problem like there is No Charging indication shows on the display when the battery charger is being a plug-in.
This problem is may cause by faulty components on Samsung Galaxy S5 PCB board. This problem may sometimes happen if the device suffered wet or water damaged or just exist.
Before proceeding, ensure that the battery and the battery charger are in good working condition.
– Check all the components shown in the image below, you may start by checking the USB pin connector.
– Then the fuse, diode, capacitors and filter coil for possible open or short circuit.
– Trace each of the connection line paths from USB pins down to the components where it is directly connected.
Before doing, Be sure to check the battery and charger are Exactly working condition. then verify the phone’s USB pin connector is broken or any fault.
Check the charging (+) and (-) line paths are short using a multimeter, if it shows short them, remove/replace the diode, capacitors and filters. also, replace the fuse. Note: Use these work at your own risk.
Check all the components shown in the image below.
Repair hints for Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check, clean or replace the charging pin connector if oxidized.
3. Clean the charging pin connector terminal contact pads.
4. Check/ replace the fuse and the chip diode.
5. Check/replace the highlighted transistor, resistors, and capacitor.
6. If the above procedure won’t fix the problem, the possible faulty Charging IC.
7. Reheat, rework charging ic, replace if necessary.
CONNECT WITH US
We are always open to your problems, questions, and suggestions, so feel free to send them at [email protected]. We support every Android device available and we are serious about what we do. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts with your friends.
Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways No Charging Not Supported