Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Charging Paused Problem Solution
Samsung C9 Pro Fake Charging Problem Charging Paused Battery Temperature Too High Or Too Low
Here’s another post that partly deals with power-related issues on the new #Galaxy C9 Pro. One of our readers shared his charging woes with his device — a Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro does not fast charge and even fails to charge at times.
How to troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro that shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low” after having dropped in water.
Samsung C9 Pro screen turned green and then became black after device got wet due to water splashes. The phone is still on according to owner’s testimony but the screen is blank.
when your Galaxy device shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low,” more often the problem is with the charging port flex cable. In fact, there’s a similar error that tells you the opposite (Charging paused: Battery temperature too high) but still have the same result–not charging.
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Charging Paused:
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly Samsung C9 For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of Samsung C9 Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro For Complete Solution Of Samsung Galaxy C9 Charging Pause, Battery Temperature Too High.
Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of MobileRdx.com team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.