Download Lenovo P780 MT6589 Firmware IMEI Fix Tool
Lenovo P780 Repair IMEI Set Dead Hang Problem Lenovo P780 Flash File Download IMEI Solution
The Lenovo P780 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo P780 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo P780 runs Android 4.2 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery. It measures 143.00 x 73.00 x 9.95 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 176.00 grams.
The Lenovo P780 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Regular. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM and 3G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, Lenovo MTk flash tool and Lenovo MTk driver to you can download directly from our site.
Imei Reair Tool ⇒nvram_backup_restore_wo_root-shell_3.rar
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
How to fix IMEI:
- Turn on “USB Debug” in the “Developers Option“
- Extra nvram_backup_restore_wo_root-shell_3.rar, run “nv_restore.bat” > Reboot > done
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.