Nokia 215 This Is The Wrong Charger Problem Solution
Nokia 215 Charging Problem Ways Solution Jumper Not Charging Problem Repair Solution Charger No Response
In this post, we are going to fix Nokia 215 this is the wrong charger problem. Not charging problem or it shows no charging indication when the battery charger is a plug-in. The solution below shows the charging connection line paths which can be used for easy troubleshooting or repair the Nokia 215 charging problem.
There may be several reasons behind this problem such as faulty USB charging cable, loose connection in power, damaged or bent charging port on the phone, etc. So you need to check all of them one by one.
Before proceeding, ensure that the battery and the battery charger are in good working condition.
– Check all the components shown in the image below, you may start by checking the USB pin connector.
– Then the fuse, diode, capacitors and filter coil for possible open or short circuit.
– Trace each of the connection line paths from USB pins down to the components where it is directly connected.
Several reasons for charging problem or charging ways problem.
- 01. Charging problem can happen for the reason of bad or faulty charger.
- 02. Water or oil can damage charging point or charge way.
- 03. Highly pressure can disassemble the charging port.
- 04. Faulty Charging IC can happen this problem.
- 05. Charging way print can be damaged & happened to charge problem.
- 07. Dust can happen this problem by damaging charging port connector.
- charging problem can happen from the electric short circuit.
Hardware Solution of charging problems.
- 01. Switch your mobile phone off.
- 02. Disassemble your phone carefully.
- 03. Clean around the charging port with 100% pure cleaner.
- 04. Apply hot air carefully on the motherboard.
- 05. after few minutes insert a charger & test charging process.
- 06. You can change charging parts.
- 07. check your changing ways.
- 08. You can repair damaged ways by changing charging IC.