Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950U Charging Problem Ways Solution
Samsung SM-N950U Charging Ways Not Charging Problem Charging Ways Fake Charging Problem USB Not Working USB Jumper Ways
In this post, I will guide you on how to troubleshoot Samsung Galaxy Note 8 A smartphone that’s not charging or won’t respond when connected to a charger. So, if you are currently having this problem, continue reading to learn the steps to rule out possibilities to discover what the problem with your phone really is.
So if you are experiencing any charging problem or problem connecting your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to your computer via USB cable then it is possible that your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950U charging connector is faulty. Replacing it with a new one is the only solution here. But if by any chance the USB connector prints are broken then you have to make the jumpers as shown in the diagram below.
- Not charging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Prime heats up during charging.
- No response when charger is connected.
Reasons of Problems
- Charger might be faulty.
- Charging connector / pin might be faulty or is dirty.
- Charging dock strip is faulty.
- Phone might be water damaged, hence damaging the charging dock / charging pin.
- There are also chances that phone’s battery might be faulty.
- Uneven voltage at different points on charging dock.
- Any of the components or capacitors might be damaged or short.
- Power IC could also be faulty, hence forbidding your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 to get any charge.
- Battery pins could be rusty or damaged.
The Problem is the charging pause or we called thermistor.
so you Need to remove the thermistor and replace from the other board.
Just Follow the Picture Shown Below.
In order to overcome water damage problem, all you have to do is to:
Clean charging dock strip and check.
If the problem persists or if the pins are damaged then you need to replace the entire charging dock strip.
Now check the voltage of 1st pin (from right) of charging connector with the help of a Multi-Meter, if there is a problem then re-solder charging pin.
Now check voltage at the capacitor, if it is zero then check whether it is short or not if it then changes the capacitor. If not then:
Check the connection between charging pin and Capacitor, if the connection is broken re-solder it or place a jumper.
The charge is provided to the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950U board via Capacitor.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.