Nokia 150 RM-1190 Display Light Problem Ways Solution
Nokia 150 Display Ways Backlight Solution LCD Light Not Working Problem Repair Display Fault LCd Ways
here’s the dual sim Nokia 150 RM-1190 display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Nokia 150 display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
- Check the LCD for possiable damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware if necessary it uses RM-1190 firmware version.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possiable damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures doesn’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heator rework it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.