Nokia 222 Display Light Ways Backlight Solution
Nokia 222 Display Light Solution LCD Light Problem Ways Display Light Not Working Problem Display Solution Backlight Fault Repair
Note: This only works if you can still hear something on the phone like tones, incoming alerts and not on a white screen problem or hang up on white screen situation.
The quickstep to fixing display problem is that you have to verify a working LCD, just replace the LCD screen module at once just to ensure that the LCD is working or not and then proceed to hardware troubleshooting after confirming that the LCD is still fine. Just locate the highlighted components shows on figure solution picture below and do have a careful check up on each one of them one by one.
- Display light / Backlight not working.
- Check your phone brightness settings. (This is the only manual solution for this problem
- To fix the dark screen display problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged.
- You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector.
- If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
- Trace also each connection line paths were it is being connected to a lighting section.
- If any track line is missing just make a jumper.