Nokia 222 RM-1136 Power Button Problem Ways Solution
One of the most common issues that are found in Nokia 222 RM-1136 is its power button problem. The reason for this problem could be anything. This could either be due to water damage or just the basic wear and tear. In the case of basic wear and tear, power button losses its Springiness hence you need to press it harder than usual for it to make it work for you or it could either fail completely.
Besides that, a problem in power button might also cause your phone to restart at times, which becomes very much annoying and it troubles you to the masses.
In the following lines you will get to know about Samsung S5282 power button problems as well as their solutions:
Nokia 222 Problems
- Nokia 222 power button becomes stiff.
- Power button becomes unresponsive.
- For Nokia 222 RM-1136 power button problem there is no work around method, however you can try using a pin and move it all around the Nokia 222 RM-1136 power button, as this might be able to take away some stiffness from your power button.
- Star Screw Driver.
- Plastic Separation Tool.
- Soldering Station.
- Track wire
Nokia 222 RM-1136 Power Switch Hardware Solution
Here is the hardware solution for Nokia 222 power button problem:
- When it comes to hardware, the very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder power button strip and check its on-board connector for any loose contacts.
- If the above method not working replace new power button strip.
- Check power switch connection line paths accross to each components where it is being connected.
- If any of the on/off switch + or – track missing then make a jumper.