Samsung S7582 Speaker Ways Ringer Track Jumper Solution
This is the Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 Solution for not working ringer or buzzer problem. The solution below provides the connection line paths of the speaker on the Samsung GT-S7582 PCB board. Our previous solution is Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 Charging Solution
- No Sound in Samsung S7582 Buzzer.
- Low Sound in buzzer.
- Distorted Sound.
Reasons of Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of buzzer, however this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chances that buzzer problem was due to problem with on-board connector.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 phone and check.
- Check volume settings of your phone along with your current active profile.
- If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, then just take a small pin and clear the holes of buzzer mesh, as most of the time low or distorted sound problem arises due to the dust that is stuck in buzzer mesh.
- Multi meter.
- T6 screw driver.
- Plastic separation tool.
- A very small sized pin to clear the holes of buzzer mesh.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sounds is cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal were not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths accross to each components where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.