Nokia 130 TA-1017 Display Ways Backlight Jumper Solution
Here’s the dual sim Nokia 130 TA-1017 Display Light Ways backlight solution full lcd ways display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Nokia 130 display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue, and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
- Check the LCD for possiable damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possiable damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures doesn’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heator rework it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.
good solution workings 1000000000…….