Repair iPhone 8 Plus Speaker Not Working Problem Ringer Ways
Here’s the iPhone 8 Plus solution for not working ringer, buzzer or hands-free speaker problem. This solution may help on how to troubleshoot and repair the phone handset.
To repair the iPhone 8 Plus hands-free speaker, you may first clean the speaker terminal contact pads on the PCB board if there is a corrosion and oxidation build up., then check the speaker using a multimeter to easily determine if it’s working or not. Replace a damaged speaker if found. If the speaker confirmed okay, you may refer to the solution below and do have a check and test procedure on some components which is associated or connected with the hands-free
- No sound in speaker.
- Low Sound in Speaker.
- Distorted sound in speaker.
Reasons of Problems
- Dust can be the one of the biggest reasons for no, low and distorted sound.
- It can also happen due to water damage or excessive encounter of moisture which in turn damage the speaker of phone.
- No continuity between speaker’s contacts / terminals and coils.
- Could be the problem with any of the capacitors and coils that comes under the banner of speaker’s circuits.
The picture above is about how to repair the Nokia 105 ringer buzzer problem, it can not make a sound, bad sounds .to make improvements please follow the instructions in the image above. try to check the red and green lines on the image above. if the second line is normal then you try to change ringer ic like the picture above. Thank you for visiting MobileRdx blog about iPhone 8 Plus Ringer Buzzer Problem. you may also want to try other tricks
If you have any further Questions please leave a message.
Keep in mind:- The every solution posted on Our website is well tested before by our specialist team, But still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phone. Use these repairing solutions at your own Risk, Thank you.