Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro J730GM Touch Screen Fix File Without TWRP
In recent days, many Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro users might have been crying as the touchscreen of their beloved device was not responding after they had updated their phone to the Android 8.1 Oreo version. If you are using a Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and facing the same issue, then this post will share a solution for you. You will not have to spend hundreds of dollars fixing hardware on your device. This issue can be fixed just by flashing the software. Don’t waste the time anymore, let’s start fixing Touchscreen not responding on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (J730G/GM).
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro J730GM Touch Screen Fix File and flash tool:
Touch Screen Fix File: AP_J730GMUBU5ARJ1_CL14471478.rar
Samsung Usb Driver – Download
Odin Tool- Download
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro J730GM Touch Screen Fix File:
Make sure your device is atleast 30 percent charged to perform flashing.
• Switch off the mobile
• Press the Power + volume down + home button
• Android symbol will appear, now press volume up to enter into the download mode
• Now open the Odin flash tool and follow the steps as shown in the below image
• Select Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro J730GM.
• Select the Odin tool and open it
• Click AP select AP File
• After selection mobile will get detected automatically
• Now click start on system & installation is in process
• After installation mobile switch ON of its own.
If Volte Not Working Flash J730GM Volte package File:
1- Put the phone in Download Mode using Power + Volume Down + Menu, when android logo appears
press Volume UP key once to enter into Download mode.
2- Run Odin tool & Connect phone to PC. (Make sure you had install Samsung Kies)
3- Select file in BL.
4- Select file in AP or PDA.
5- Select file in CP.
6- Then on CSC.
7- Click on Start to Flash.