Oppo F1s Backlight Ways Display Light Problem Solution
Oppo F1s Backlight Ways connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Oppo F1s display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Oppo F1s Display Light Ways Solution
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possiable damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures doesn’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heator rework it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.