Mobiistar C1 Shine Flash File (Stock ROM)
Mobiistar C1 Shine Flash File is here with driver tool and guide. Mobiistar C1 Shine is now available on the market and after release. To keep your device safe always save Mobiistar C1 Shine Flash File to repair. You can also update Mobiistar C1 Shine smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Mobiistar C1 Shine.
Download Mobiistar C1 Shine Flash File
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware for Mobiistar C1 Shine. By installing this stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick HomTom HT30 Pro. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Mobiistar C1 Shine Stock Firmware is now available for all regions with play store. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
Download Mobiistar C1 Shine Firmware
|Model Name: iTel P31||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool – MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver – MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mobiistar C1 Shine.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mobiistar C1 Shine
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Mobiistar C1 Shine
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6739M_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.