Redmi Note 6 Pro QCN File – IMEI Repair | Fix Baseband / Network Issue
Are you a Redmi Note 6 Pro user and now getting No SIM network or null IMEI / Invalid IMEI / Unknown baseband error on Redmi Note 6 Pro mobile?If yes then you are in right place. Today we are going to share complete step by step tutorial to repair Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI number without root. The best thing about this method is that no need to use any premium IMEI repair tool. We will use free Qualcomm IMEI write tool as a Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI tool.
Reasons may be different for Redmi Note 6 Pro invalid IMEI error. But most of the time Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI invalid or Null IMEI issue accrue after flashing ROM. Because of this invalid IMEI, it will show null IMEI or invalid IMEI and you can’t make a call using the same device. It will show no network on the device.
Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI Repair | Fix Invalid IMEI / Network Issue
Fix Invalid IMEI Error On Redmi Note 6 Pro Using IMEI Tool [No Root]
For now, just forget everything and let’s see how to repair IMEI on Redmi Note 6 Pro after flash? No root required and no any premium professional IMEI repair tool require to flash IMEI on Redmi Note 6 Pro Qualcomm smartphone. Free Pc IMEI tool and QCN file are enough to get a ride on this IMEI problem.
Download Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI Repair tool, QCN File and Other Files
Steps To Write or Repair Redmi Note 6 Pro IMEI Number
- Download QCN Rebuilder and QCN File From above
- Run QCN Rebuilder Load Download QCN Replace IMEI With the Original IMEI then Rebuild QCN
- Enable USB Debugging From Developer options Connect Phone to PC using USB then Enable Qualcomm USB diag port (using below code over adb)
setprop sys.usb.config rndis,diag,adb
- Note: if the Phone is Not Rooted Then use EDL and BOX Like UMT
- Or just Dial This Number With Dialer to enable Diag. *#*#717717#*#*
- Launch QPST Software Downloaded Tool from above.
- Click on the Restore Tab.
- Choose Your Phone By Clicking on First Browse.. Button.
- Select Rebuild QCN File ***.xqcn file [Downloaded From above].
- Now Hit the Start Button.