Samsung J730F Speaker Ways – Sound Problem Repair Solution
This is the Samsung Galaxy J7 J730F Solution for not working ringer or buzzer problem. The solution below provides the connection line paths of the speaker on the Samsung J730F PCB board. Our previous solution is Nokia 130 RM-1017 Full LCD Ways
- No Sound in Samsung J730F Buzzer.
- Low Sound in buzzer.
- Distorted Sound.
Reasons of Samsung J730F Speaker Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the onboard connector of the buzzer, however, this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chance that buzzer problem was due to the problem with the onboard connector.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 J730F phone and check.
- Check volume settings of your phone along with your current active profile.
- If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, then just take a small pin and clear the holes of buzzer mesh, as most of the time low or distorted sound problem arises due to the dust that is stuck in buzzer mesh.
Samsung J730F Speaker Ways:
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sound is a cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal was not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths access to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
- T6 screwdriver.
- Plastic separation tool.
- A very small sized pin to clear the holes of buzzer mesh.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.