Wiko U Feel Go Flash File [Firmware Flash File/Unbrick]
Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Maximus Wiko U Feel Go. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Wiko U Feel Go. Great! The device is running under the MediaTek Chipset. But, there is nothing in this world which is perfect, Right? Sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like that you are also facing some issue on your Wiko U Feel Go.
Well, you might be facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Wiko U Feel Go which did not go too well and you end up bricking your device. Whatever the case might be, one of the best solution to fix your Wiko U Feel Go is by installing or flashing Stock ROM back on it. You can consider flashing Stock ROM like doing a Factory Data Reset on yourWiko U Feel Go running on stock ROM.
How to Install Flash File on Wiko U Feel Go
In this guide, we have mentioned some really easy steps to Install Stock ROM on Wiko U Feel Go. This guide is not at all difficult to follow and is written in beginner’s friendly language. You need to follow the guide in order. Here is how it goes, first of all, you need to download the firmware file and the Smartphone Flashtool for the Wiko U Feel Go on your PC or Laptop.
Once that’s done, you wanna take a look at the prerequisites section just to confirm that you have all the prerequisites required to Install Stock ROM on Wiko U Feel Go. Once you have all the prerequisites, you can follow each step carefully to Install Stock ROM on Wiko U Feel Go. Let us now take a look at the Advantages of Installing Stock ROM on your Wiko U Feel Go. Should we?
Download Mobiistar C1 Shine Flash File
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the Stock ROM or stock firmware for Wiko U Feel Go. By installing this stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick Wiko U Feel Go Pro. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Wiko U Feel Go Stock Firmware is now available for all regions with play store. So let’s go the instruction to download the Firmware.
Download Wiko U Feel Go Firmware
|Model Name: iTel P31||Download Links||File Size|
|Tool – MTK FLASH||SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1836_Win.zip||54.04MB|
|Driver – MTK Driver||MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.zip||55.27MB|
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Wiko U Feel Go
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6737M
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Wiko U Feel Go.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Wiko U Feel Go
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Wiko U Feel Go
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Guide To Install Firmware:
- Download Tool, Driver, Firmware
- Then extract firmware.zip, Tool, driver.
- Now install USB drivers.
- After that open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.