Repair Samsung A520F Charging Paused Battery Temperature Too Low
Samsung Galaxy A5 A520F Not Charging Solution Charging Ways Jumper Charging Paused Battery Temperature Low Or High
Samsung A520F charging paused problem is known to be the most common one, and this is mainly because of the fact that a little bit of physical damage or water damage to the charging connector pin is enough to trouble with your phone’s charging connector. However, there could also be other reasons of this problem like a faulty charger or phone’s battery.
of Samsung A520F Charging Paused Problems
- Charger might be faulty.
- Charging connector/pin might be faulty or is dirty.
- Charging dock strip is faulty.
- The phone might be water damaged, hence damaging the charging dock/charging pin.
- There are also chances that the phone’s battery might be faulty.
- An uneven voltage at different points on charging dock.
- Any of the components or capacitors might be damaged or short.
- Power IC could also be faulty, hence forbidding your Samsung SM-J400F to get any charge.
- Battery pins could be rusty or damaged.
Samsung A520F Charging Paused Problem Solution:
The Problem is the charging pause or we called thermistor.
so you Need to remove the thermistor TH5000 and replace from the other board.
Just Follow the Picture Shown Below.
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy A5 A520F Charging Paused Problem
- Try cleaning the charging port of the phone using a can of compressed air. Make sure to remove any dirt or debris stuck in the port.
- Make sure that the phone is free from moisture. Place the phone in a bag of rice for at least 48 hours. The rice will absorb the moisture inside the phone.
- Try charging the phone with a different charging cord and wall charger.
- If your model is the one with a removable battery then try replacing this with a new one.
In case the above steps fail to fix the problem then this might be caused by a faulty charging port or motherboard.
The charge is provided to the Samsung GalaxyA5 board via Capacitor.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.