Oppo Realme 1 Flash File (Stock Firmware) Remove User Lock, Screen Password
Here we will guide on how to download and install Stock ROM on Oppo Realme 1. The guide is simple and easy!
Alright, so it looks like that you have the Oppo Realme 1 in the palm of your hand. Great! Oppo makes some of the best android devices on budget. Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Oppo Realme 1. Now, you might be someone who is facing the lagging issue, or maybe you tried to root your Oppo Realme 1. Whatever the case might be the thing is that there is something wrong with your Oppo Realme 1 and you need to fix it.
Oppo Realme 1 firmware [flash file] and tools are available to download. If you are
Just download complete package including tool and install stock ROM on Oppo Realme 2 (RMX1805) mobile at your own home.
Configure the tool first if you want to use “MSM Download tool” as a free tool. Otherwise, you have to activate the “MSM download tool” with activation licence. Do Google for more detail.
Download Oppo Realme 1 Flash File And Tool
Guide To Flash Oppo Realme 1 With MSM Download Tool
- Driver: QDLoader_HS-USB_Driver.rar
IMPORTANT: MSMDownload tool is an online flash tool and it’s require the internet connection to flash firmware. So make sure you have enough data or internet connection during the firmware flashing process with MSMDownload tool.
- Download and extract the downloaded Oppo Realme 1 flash file in any folder.
- Enter into extracted folder and run “MSMDownload Tool.exe” as administrator. Here you need to login with correct username & password. Otherwise, you can’t continue the flashing process.
[Use the premium version of MSMDownload tool or Do Google to activate MSMdownload tool without username & password]
- Once the tool launch successfully, click on “Start All” button to load all firmware files.
- In next step, tool will verify for PC Memory Checksum. Here it may take couple of minutes.
- Now come to the device and connect the device with pc via USB cable + pressing the boot key.
Oppo Realme 1 Boot Key : Boot key may be different for different devices. So do Google to find the correct boot key of the device.Most of the all Qualcomm chipset based devices boot key is — power off >> press & hold volume down key + volume up key + insert USB cable.
If the device is properly connected with pc, it will create “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” under the “device manger”.
- Once the tool detect the device in “ELD Mode” or “Emergency Download mode” or “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” flashing process will start automatically.
- Wait to flash mobile and then setup it again as a new device.