Xiaomi Redmi 6 Charging Ways – USB Jumper Solution
Redmi 6 Pro is its charging problem, and this is mainly because if your charging connector is giving you problems then sooner or later your phone is going to be out of charge hence rendering you completely helpless, therefore it is highly recommended that one should get it fixed as soon as one notices any such charging issues.
In the following
- Redmi 6 Pro is not charging at all.
- Phone charges really very slow.
- Fake Charging.
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 heats up during charging.
- Phone does not give any response when charger is connected.
Reasons of Redmi 6 Pro Charging Problems
- Phone could be water damaged.
- Dust particles might be present in charging connector.
- Redmi 6 charger might be faulty.
- Connection in the phone might be broken.
- Phone is encountered any physical damage.
- Any of the capacitors might be faulty.
- Charging IC might be faulty.
- If the charging is slow then all you have to do is to check with any other Xiaomi charger, but you have to make sure that the charger is original, as slow charging issues almost always
occurswith phones using 3rd party chargers.
- Clean battery charging pins and check.
- Clean charging connector pins.
Redmi 6 Pro Charging Ways:
- After removing
bodyof your Redmi 6 Pro, the very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder the charging connector and check.
- Now check all Track ways marked in below image.
- The next thing that you need to do is to check connector of charging dock, clean the charging dock. If it is still faulty even after cleaning then change the entire charging dock.
- Now check
on-boardconnector, clean and re-solder it.
- Now finally check Charging IC, gently heat it and check. If heating doesn’t do any good then replace Charging IC and check.
All of the above steps will surely help you to resolve your Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro charging problems in the best possible manner. If you are lucky enough then simple workaround method will get the job done for you. If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.