Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F Charging Paused Problem Solution
The #Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F is one of the better budget Android smartphones available in the market that actually performs quite well. It’s being offered by most of the major carriers and is ideal for consumers who are looking for a low-cost mobile device. The 2016 version of this phone has a 5 inch HD display and uses an Cortex-A53 MSM8916 Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad core processor, Adreno 306 GPU processor combined with 1.5GB of RAM for a smooth user operation. Although this is a solid performing phone there are instances when certain issues can occur which we will be addressing today. In this latest installment of our troubleshooting series, we will tackle the Samsung J500F charging paused battery temperature too low issue and other related problems.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F or any other Android device for that matter then feel free to contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do contact us try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F Charging Paused Problem Hardware Solution:
The Problem is the charging paused or we called thermistor. so you Need to remove the thermistor and replace from the other board. Just Follow the Picture Shown Below.
Samsung Galaxy J5 J500FCharging Paused Battery Temperature Too Low
Problem: Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F phone which I can’t get to charge up as when I connect to the charger it has a window which pops up saying “Unable to charge” Charging paused. Battery temperature too low . Where it used to do this periodically it is now doing it all the time
Solution: This issue can be caused by various factors most of which are hardware related. There’s also the possibility that this is caused by a software glitch which is what you should troubleshoot first by backing up your phone data then do a factory reset. Once the reset is complete and the problem still remains then proceed with the troubleshooting steps listed below.
- Try cleaning the charging port of the phone using a can of compressed air. Make sure to remove any dirt or debris stuck in the port.
- Make sure that the phone is free from moisture. Place the phone in a bag of rice for at least 48 hours. The rice will absorb the moisture inside the phone.
- Try charging the phone with a different charging cord and wall charger.
- If your model is the one with a removable battery then try replacing this with a new one.
In case the above steps fail to fix the problem then this might be caused by a faulty charging port or motherboard. The best thing to do right now is to bring the phone to a service center and have it checked.
Reasons of Charging Paused Problem In Samsung J500F
- Charger might be faulty.
- Charging connector/pin might be faulty or is dirty.
- Charging dock strip is faulty.
- The phone might be water damaged, hence damaging the charging dock/charging pin.
- There are also chances that the phone’s battery might be faulty.
- An uneven voltage at different points on charging dock.
- Any of the components or capacitors might be damaged or short.
- Power IC could also be faulty, hence forbidding your Samsung Galaxy J5 J500F to get any charge.
- Battery pins could be rusty or damaged.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment. Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.