Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Display Light Ways Solution LCD Light Jumper
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Display Light Ways Solution LCD Light JumperiRedmi 6 Pro Backlight Ways Display Problem Solution LCD WaysIn this post, I will tackle this problem and explain the possible causes as well as the troubleshooting procedures we need to use in order to fix it. We will be ruling out the possibilities of app and firmware issues then try to see if it’s more of a hardware problem than anything else. So, read on to know about this issue and learn how to troubleshoot your phone when it happens.Here’s the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Manual SolutionManual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue, and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Display Light Ways:
- Check the LCD for possiable damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware if necessary. firmware version.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possiable damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.