Samsung Galaxy M40 M405F Charging Paused Problem Solution
Hello, mobile technician here is the full solution of Samsung Samsung Galaxy M40 M405F Charging paused battery temperature is too low problem repair solution in the below diagram you will find which thermometer is giving Samsung Galaxy M40 M405F Charging Paused Problem simply change thermometer on by one and repair Samsung Galaxy M40 Charging Paused Problem.
Samsung Galaxy M40 M405F charging paused problem is known to be the most common one, and this is mainly because of the fact that a little bit of physical damage or water damage to the charging connector pin is enough to trouble with your phone’s charging connector. However, there could also be other reasons for this problem like a faulty charger or phone’s battery.
Samsung Galaxy M40 M405F Charging Paused Problem Solution:
The Problem is the charging paused or we called thermistor.
so you Need to remove the thermistor and replace from the other board.
Just Follow the Picture Shown Below.
Image Credit: Halabtech.com
In order to overcome the water damage problem, all you have to do is to:
Clean charging dock strip and check.
If the problem persists or if the pins are damaged then you need to replace the entire charging dock strip.
Now check the voltage of 1st pin (from right) of charging connector with the help of a Multi-Meter, if there is a problem then re-solder charging pin.
Now check voltage at the capacitor, if it is zero then check whether it is short or not if it then changes the capacitor. If not then:
Check the connection between the charging pin and Capacitor, if the connection is broken re-solder it or place a jumper.
The charge is provided to the Samsung J400f board via Capacitor.
- Samsung Galaxy M40 Charging Paused Massage
- Samsung Galaxy M40 M405F Plus Battery Temperature Too Low.
- Samsung Galaxy M40 M405Fheats up during charging.
- No response when the charger is connected.
Reasons for Samsung Galaxy M40 M405F Charging Paused Problem
- Charger might be faulty.
- Charging connector/pin might be faulty or is dirty.
- Charging dock strip is faulty.
- The phone might be water damaged, hence damaging the charging dock/charging pin.
- There are also chances that the phone’s battery might be faulty.
- An uneven voltage at different points on charging dock.
- Any of the components or capacitors might be damaged or short.
- Power IC could also be faulty, hence forbidding your Battery Temperature Too Low to get any charge.
- Battery pins could be rusty or damaged.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.