iPhone 6s Plus Display Light Problem Jumper Backlight Ways
iPhone 6s Backlight Ways connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Experiencing the issue with the Display light on your iPhone 6s Plus does not necessarily mean it is a hardware issue. In many situations, we can solve the problem with some very simple ideas, and in this article, we will share the ideas with you.
Following are some of the iPhone 6s Plus display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove the check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
iPhone 6s Plus Display Light Jumper Solution
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
Image Credit: HalabTech
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.