Lephone W7r Flash File And Tool [How To Install stock ROM on Lephone W7r]
Lephone W7 Flash File MTK & Tool – FLASHING GUIDE – Here in this guide we will show you “how to install stock ROM on Lephone w7 using QGDP tool?” If you are Lephone W7r user and now getting any type of software related issues on the device then flash Lephone W7r with QGDP tool. Flashing firmware on Lephone W7r will fix all types of problems automatically.
Lephone W7r official stock ROM with Lephone W7r flash tool is here. In this page, we are listing official android 6.0 Stock ROM for Lephone W7r mobile.
lephone W7r Specification
- RAM:2 GB
- Screen Size (in cm):11.938 cm (4.7)
- Rear Camera:5 MP
- Front Camera:2 MP
- Internal Memory:16GB
- Battery Capacity (in mAh):2000mah
- Processor Cores: Quad Core, 1.3 GHz
- SUPC: MTK
|Call Features||Call Forwarding/Call Waiting/Loudspeaker|
Advantage Of Lephone W7r Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lephone W7r
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lephone W7r
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lephone W7r
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download Lephone W7r Drivers, Flash File And Tool
Lephone W7r Flash File: Download
Lephone W7r Flash Tool: Download
Lephone W7r Usb Driver: Download
Please Note : Lephone W7r flash file comes with portable QGDP tool but sometime it may not work properly. So we always recommend you to use QGDP assembly tool only.
- Once the QGDP tool installed, run it as administrator. Here it will ask to enter the correct password to login into the tool.
How to Flash LePhone W7r:
Only Qualcomm CPU with Firmware extension .cpb can be flashed using QGDP tool.
1- Download the latest QGDP tool.
2- Install ADB driver.
3- Now, connect mobile to PC holding boot key.
4- Open device manager and confirm your mobile has been identified by PC.
5- Unzip tool and run the setup.
6- When tool interface appears, enter Username=admin & Pass=123456 as password.
7- Click on Login to use the tool.
8- Select Flash File & Flash.