Realme 3 Pro Flash File And Tool [Stock Rom] Remove User Lock
Realme 3 Pro RMX1851 stock ROM or firmware is here with Realme 3 Pro lash tool. Here in this post, we are adding latest firmware for Realme 3 Pro including flash tool. Realme 3 Pro firmware [flash file] and tools are available to download. If you are the user of Realme 3 Pro and now getting any software related problem on the device then downloadRealme 3 Pro flash file or Realme 3 Pro firmware from below download section.
Just download complete package including tool and install stock ROM on Oppo A7x mobile at your own home.
Configure the tool first if you want to use “MSM Download tool” as a free tool. Otherwise, you have to activate the “MSM download tool” with activation license. Do Google for more detail.
Download Realme 3 Pro Flash File And Tool
Guide To Flash Realme 3 Pro With MSM Download Tool
As we all know Realme 3 Pro is a Qualcomm based Android mobile and it’s firmware contain flash file and tool [msmdownload tool] in the same folder. But the problem is that you have to user credentials to use MSMdownload tool before flashing official stock ROM.
IMPORTANT: MSMDownload tool is an online flash tool and it requires the internet connection to flash the firmware. So make sure you have enough data or internet connection during the firmware flashing process with MSMDownload tool.
- Download and extract the downloaded Realme 3 Pro flash file in any folder.
- Enter into the extracted folder and run “MSMDownload Tool.exe” as administrator. Here you need to log in with correct username & password. Otherwise, you can’t continue the flashing process.
[Use the premium version of MSMDownload tool or Do Google to activate MSMdownload tool without username & password]
- Once the tool launch successfully, clicks on “Start All” button to load all firmware files.
- In next step, tool will verify for PC Memory Checksum. Here it may take a couple of minutes.
- Now come to the device and connect the device with pc via USB cable + pressing the boot key.
Realme 3 Pro Boot Key: Boot key may be different for different devices. So do Google to find the correct boot key of the device. Most of the all Qualcomm chipset based devices boot key is — power off >> press & hold volume down key + volume up key + insert the USB cable.
If the device is properly connected with pc, it will create “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” under the “device manager”.
- Once the tool detect the device in “ELD Mode” or “Emergency Download mode” or “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 port” flashing process will start automatically.
- Wait to flash mobile and then setup it again as a new device.