Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro J3119 Display Light Ways Solution LCD Light Jumper
Samsung SM-J3119 Backlight Ways Display Problem Solution LCD Ways
In this post, I will tackle this problem and explain the possible causes as well as the troubleshooting procedures we need to use in order to fix it. We will be ruling out the possibilities of app and firmware issues then try to see if it’s more of a hardware problem than anything else. So, read on to know about this issue and learn how to troubleshoot your phone when it happens.
Here’s the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro J3119 display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro J3119 display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue, and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro J3119 Display Light Ways:
Image Source: Halatech.com
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware if necessary. firmware version.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possiable damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment. Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.