Nokia 6 EDL Mode PINOUT [Nokia 6 Test Points]
Nokia 6 EDL Mode PINOUT [Nokia 6 Test Points]Here is the test point of Nokia 6 If you happen to own an Android device running a Qualcomm processor chances are that your device supports Emergency Download Mode aka EDL Mode.Nokia 6 EDL mode is a Qualcomm enabled feature, that is useful to unbrick device, unlock bootloader or modify protected device parameters. However, not all Qualcomm based device support it.
What Is Nokia 6 EDL Mode Or Test Point?If you are newbie user then probably EDL mode may be new word for you. But if you are involved in rooting and flashing firmware then absolutely not.Just boot the device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode and flash fastboot rom /firmware using Mi flash tool. It will fix the all existing errors or you can recovery your dead phone again.
It’s really must to understand that EDL mode flashing is an universal method for all Xiaomi and redmi devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use EDL boot command but problem is that now a days edl command don’t work for all latest Nokia smartphones. So test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Nokia phone into edl mode using test terminals.So now the point is that where is the Nokia 6 mode PINOUT or EDL test points Remember this process is a little bit technical. In our next post, we will show you “how to flash the firmware on Nokia 6 into edl mode?” This post is only to find the Nokia 6 edl mode that can be use to flash fastboot rom using Mi flash tool.
Nokia 6 EDL Mode PINOUT – Nokia 6 Test Points
How To Find Nokia 6 Test Point.
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open back cover of dead Nokia 6. [You may do Google to tear down Nokia 6 at home]
- Once you are able to remove back cover, disconnect the batter connector first. Battery not required for EDL mode.
- Now remove the Yellow tape to visible the edl points of Nokia 6 as shown below.
- Now EDL mode or Nokia 6 edl test points are in front of you. And you can use them to install firmware on Nokia 6 without unlock bootloader.