Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus C710F Speaker Problem Solution Ringer Ways
This is the Samsung SM-C710F Speaker Solution for not working ringer or buzzer problem. The solution below provides the connection line paths of the speaker on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus C710F PCB board. Our previous solution is Samsung SM-C710F Charging Solution
- No Sound in Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus Buzzer.
- Low Sound in buzzer.
- Distorted Sound.
Reasons of Problems
- Buzzer might be faulty.
- Low sound and distorted sound normally occurs when there is dust on buzzer mesh or when the buzzer is faulty.
- Coils might be faulty.
- No continuity between buzzer contacts and coils.
- Problem with the on-board connector of the buzzer, however, this happens in a very rare case, and there is a thousand in one chances that buzzer problem was due to the problem with onboard connector.
- Restart your Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus C710F phone and check.
- Check volume settings of your phone along with your current active profile.
- If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, then just take a small pin and clear the holes of buzzer mesh, as most of the time low or distorted sound problem arises due to the dust that is stuck in buzzer mesh.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Plus C710F Speaker Ways Ringer Jumper Solution:
Samsung C710F Speaker Ways Ringer Jumper Solution
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sounds is cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal were not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths accross to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
- T6 screwdriver.
- Plastic separation tool.
- A very small sized pin to clear the holes of buzzer mesh.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.