Honor 10 Lite Not Charging Problem Solution Charging Ways
Honor 10 Lite Not Charging Problem Solution Charging WaysHonor 10 Lite (HRY-LX1MEB) is its charging problem, and this is mainly because if your charging connector is giving you problems then sooner or later your phone is going to be out of charge hence rendering you completely helpless, therefore it is highly recommended that one should get it fixed as soon as one notices any such charging issues. In the following lines, you will get to know about some of the charging problems related to Redmi 6 Pro along with their solution.
- Honor 10 Lite is not charging at all.
- Phone charges really very slow.
- Fake Charging.
- Honor 10 Lite heats up during charging.
- Phone does not give any response when charger is connected.
Reasons of Honor 10 Lite Charging Problems
- Phone could be water damaged.
- Dust particles might be present in charging connector.
- Honor 10 Lite charger might be faulty.
- Connection in the phone might be broken.
- Phone is encountered any physical damage.
- Any of the capacitors might be faulty.
- Charging IC might be faulty.
- If the charging is slow then all you have to do is to check with any other Xiaomi charger, but you have to make sure that the charger is original, as slow charging issues almost always occurs with phones using 3rd party chargers.
- Clean battery charging pins and check.
- Clean charging connector pins.
Honor 10 Lite Charging Ways:
- After removing body of your Redmi 6 Pro, the very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder the charging connector and check.
- Now check all Track ways marked in below image.
- The next thing that you need to do is to check connector of charging dock, clean the charging dock. If it is still faulty even after cleaning then change the entire charging dock.
- Now check on-board connector, clean and re-solder it.
- Now finally check Charging IC, gently heat it and check. If heating doesn’t do any good then replace Charging IC and check.