Samsung Galaxy A6+ A605F Speaker Ways Audio Problem Solution
Samsung SM-A605F Ringer Jumper, Speaker Not Working Problem Repair Solution Audio Ways, Speaker Problem.
This troubleshooting article addresses some audio issues of the #Samsung Galaxy A6+ A605F. Like any smartphone, the Samsung A605F audio system can fail due to a lot of inside and outside factors. Today, we bring you three sound problems on this device so hopefully, our suggestions will help fix your own issues as well. Remember, audio problems may have different circumstances but solutions for all of them don’t vary much.
Hers’ a solution for Samsung Galaxy A6+ A605F if having an audio problem with Ringer or receiver speaker. This solution will make your troubleshooting easy and quick.
Sometimes, it is easier to find a solution when you know where the problem lies. Without an idea of where the problem is, we may not be able to troubleshoot accurately and effectively.
If the earpiece is not working or no sounds can be heard on it, you may first manually check the receiver speaker using a multimeter. If the speaker is damaged replace it. A poor, distorted or garbled sounds is also an indication of a bad speaker.
If the speaker is okay clean the speaker terminal contact pads, ensure that it has properly or good connection between the speaker’s terminal. Check the filter components, such coils, and ESD diodes.
Samsung Galaxy A6+ A605F Speaker Ways Solution:
- Check the buzzer using a multimeter. Replace if already damaged. a distorted audio sound is a cause by a weak buzzer. or it is already burned out. (internal coil is damaged).
- If the speaker is good and seems no problem, ensure that the terminal was not misaligned. Then clean the buzzer terminal contact pads for possible oxidation build ups (this might weaken the connection).
- Check each of buzzer+ and buzzer- corresponding connection line paths access to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the buzzer + or – track missing then make a jumper.
- Restart your Samsung A605F phone and check.
- Check volume settings of your phone along with your currently active profile.
- If you are facing the issue of low or distorted sound, then just take a small pin and clear the holes of buzzer mesh, as most of the time low or distorted sound problem arises due to the dust that is stuck in buzzer mesh.
- T6 screwdriver.
- Plastic separation tool.
- A very small sized pin to clear the holes of buzzer mesh.
- Jumper wire.
- Soldering gun.
- Heat gun.