Samsung Galaxy J6 J600F Display Light Problem LCD Backlight Ways
Samsung SM-600F LCD Light Not Working Problem Repair Solution Display Ways
Here are the Samsung Galaxy J6 J600F display light ways connection line paths is the case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
As you know! The cell phone display has a LED (Light-emitting diode) system for the brighter screen. With the build-on display lights, __User can see mobile screen data into the dark places, night mode. If the display back-lights have any issue. The user can face the one or more following issues (Errors) problems with there cell phone display.
- There is no light at the display. Mobile phone power on but nothing on display.
- All other functions are working but the LED’s are going faulted and nothing at the display.
- The front panel, display connector is damaged, missing or not working. Something is missing.
- There is no current at the display connector light pins.
Samsung Galaxy J6 J600F Display Light Ways -Backlight Jumper:
- To fix the dark screen display problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged.
- You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector.
- If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
How To Repair Samsung Galaxy J6 J600F Display Light Problem?
First, you need to confirm from the mobile setting menu. If the display lights setting is active and there is no issue of disabled lights function. You need to repair this issue (Dark display) display light is not working from the hardware repairing or troubleshooting.
- Clean both connector at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as image diagram above here.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, __You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If the problem has been solved by this guide. Please subscribe to us and share it with your friends or the public. For other reasons or inquire. Feel free to communicate with us by contacting us or you can leave your comments into comments box free.