Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F Power Key Ways – Power Button Jumper
One of the most common issues that are found in the Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F is its power button problem. The reason for this problem could be anything. This could either be due to water damage or just the basic wear and tear. In the case of basic wear and tear, power button losses its Springiness hence you need to press it harder than usual for it to make it work for you or it could either fail completely.
Besides that, a problem in the power button might also cause your phone to restart at times, which becomes very much annoying and it troubles you to the masses.
In the following lines you will get to know about Samsung G950F power button problems as well as their solutions:
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F Power Switch Problem Hardware Solution
Here is the hardware solution for Samsung SM-G950F power key ways problem:
- When it comes to hardware, the very first thing that you need to do is to re-solder power button strip and check its onboard connector for any loose contacts.
- If the above method not working replace new power button strip.
- Check power switch connection line paths access to each component where it is being connected.
- If any of the on/off switch + or – track missing then make a jumper.
Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F Problems
- Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F power button becomes stiff.
- Power button becomes unresponsive.
- For Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F power button problem there is no workaround method, however, you can try using a pin and move it all around the Samsung Galaxy S8 G950F power button, as this might be able to take away some stiffness from your power button.
- Star Screw Driver.
- Plastic Separation Tool.
- Soldering Station.
- Track wire