Sony Xperia T2 Display Light Problem Jumper – Backlight Ways
Sony T2 LCD Light Not Working Problem Repair Solution Display Ways
- There is no light at the display. Mobile phone power on but nothing on display.
- All other functions are working but the LED’s are going faulted and nothing at the display.
- Front panel, display connector is damaged, missing or not working. Something is missing.
- There is not current at the display connector light pins.
Sony Xperia T2 Display Light Ways -Backlight Jumper:
Image Source: HalabTech.com
Make Direct jumper in Sony Xperia T2 phone.
How To Repair Sony Xperia T2 Display Light Problem?
- Clean both connector at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as image diagram above here.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, __You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If the problem has been solved by this guide. Please subscribe to us and share it with your friends or the public. For other reasons or inquire. Feel free to communicate with us by contacting us or you can leave your comments into comments box free.