Huawei Nova 3 Backlight Ways and Display Jumper Solution
Huawei Nova 3 PaR-LX1/LX2 Display Light Ways connection line paths in the case you are going to troubleshoot display problems such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Welcome to another part of our focused troubleshooting series where we aim to resolve the problems sent to us by our readers regarding their Android devices. In this latest installment, we will tackle the Nokia 105 RM-908 black screen issue and other related problems. If your phone turns on but does not display anything on its screen then you have come to the right place as we will be providing the necessary troubleshooting steps that need to be performed to resolve the issue.
In Huawei Nova 3 Display has connected the motherboard with a cable connector. If your LCD is not working, you obviously have to check if a faulty LCD is not causing this problem. If the LCD is okay then check the LCD connector.
If you ever already been tried to replace a new replacement LCD screen and new flex cable wire and nothing happens but the display problem still exists like black screen display, blue screen display, white screen display, garbled and saturated screen display.
Before you may proceed, you need to make sure first that the flex cable and the LCD are working fine or you have it tried with new replacement installed but nothing happens.
Note: This solution covers only for hardware repair and may not help on software related issues.
Huawei Nova 3 Backlight Ways Solution
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Check the display pin connector, clean it, rework or re-solder it if necessary.
- Check the capacitors and coils, replace if necessary, and then check the VBAT voltage and the VIO voltage on it. Those are the supply voltages for the display
– Check the two DSI line choke filters
- If those parts above already checked and seem nothing wrong, the problem possibly exists on the Display UI chip. Reworking or replacing it will only fix the display problem
For damaged or lifted display pin connector or due to wet or water damaged, here’s the tracing guide if you might think that the problem lies on a broken display signal line paths.
Nokia 105 RM-908 Full Lcd Display Connector Jumper
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.