Nokia 105 TA-1010 Display Light Ways Backlight Jumper Solution
Though the black screen problem on Nokia 105 TA-1010 is not a common issue, but few owners of this phone reported that they were facing trouble with it. Some users said that they found a solution after plugging the charger in while some others said that they had to run few restarts to fix the black screen problem on Nokia 105 TA-1010. Here we have narrowed down some solutions of the problem, and you can follow them in order to fix the same.
Here’s the dual sim Nokia 105 TA-1010 Display Light Ways backlight solution full LCD ways display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Nokia 105 TA-1010 Display Light Problem Solution
To fix the dark screen Nokia 105 TA-1010 display problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
Nokia 105 TA-1010 Display Light Ways:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
How To Repair Nokia 105 TA-1010 Display Light Problem?
- Clean both connectors at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as the image diagram above.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.