Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 Test Point – EDL Mode Pinout
Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 Pinout Test Points Boot Into Edl 9008 Mode
If you happen to own an Android device running a Qualcomm processor chances are that your device supports Emergency Download Mode aka EDL Mode.EDL mode is a Qualcomm enabled feature, that is useful to unbrick device, unlock bootloader or modify protected device parameters. However, not all Qualcomm based device support it.
This article shows you the way to bring Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 into Test Point mode which is formerly known as Emergency Download (EDL) mode. Despite it is an advanced method, some users still prefer to use this technique to bypass the need of officially unlocked bootloader.
There might be a situation when your device got bricked or in the boot loop state, but the bootloader has not been unlocked yet. Hence, this situation will force you to deliberately use the Test Point method. It would be impossible to unlock the boot loader since the device is bricked or is bootlooped.
What Is Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 EDL Mode?
If you are a newbie user then probably EDL mode may be new word for you. But if you are involved in rooting and flashing firmware then absolutely not.
In short, EDL mode is also known as an emergency mode for mobile. Technically all the Huawei devices come with EDL mode option. If you want to install or update your own Huaweii phone then you have many options to flash new stock ROM on the device using Recovery Mode or using fast boot mode. Both methods have some limitations like Recovery ROM can be used only to update the higher version and you can’t downgrade Huawei version.
Just boot the device into EDL mode or emergency downloading mode and flash fastboot rom /firmware using Mi flash tool. It will fix all existing errors or you can recovery your dead phone again.
Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 EDL Mode PINOUT
Find EDL MODE FOR Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1
- Power off the device if possible.
- Open back cover of dead Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1. [You may do Google to tear down Huawei Y7 2019 at home]
- Once you are able to remove back cover, disconnect the batter connector first. Battery not required for EDL mode.
- Now remove the black tape to visible the edl points of Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 as shown below.
- Now EDL mode or Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 edl test points are in front of you. And you can use them to install firmware on Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 without unlock bootloader.
So guys this is all about Redmi note 5 pro emergency downloading mode or edl mode. Now you can find the Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 test points easily.
Uses Of Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 Test Points
- Install stock ROM on Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1.
- Flash Huawei Y7 2019 without unlocking the bootloader. Bootloader unlocking permission not required.
- Recovery dead Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 by flashing firmware.
- Install stock ROM easily, if the device is not able to boot into fastboot mode or device stuck on the Nokia logo.
- Remove Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-LX1 FRP Lock without any tool.
It’s really must to understand that EDL mode flashing is an universal method for all Huawei devices. But EDL booting process may be different for different devices. For some devices, you can use EDL boot command but problem is that now a days edl command don’t work for all latest Huawei smartphones. So test point is the easiest and perfect method to boot any Nokia phone into edl mode using test terminals.