Redmi Note 6 Pro Backlight Ways – Display Problem Solution
Redmi Note 6 Pro LCD Light Not Working Problem Repair Solution Display Ways
Today we are going to share with you Redmi Note 6 Pro Backlight problem repair solution_and Redmi Note 6 Pro display light ways” with image diagram. The user also learn for how to? repair display light solution, display lights are not working dark display, damaged display connector issue.
In this post, I will tackle the Huawei Redmi Note 6 Pro Display Light problem and explain the possible causes as well as the troubleshooting procedures we need to use in order to fix it. We will be ruling out the possibilities of app and firmware issues then try to see if it’s more of a hardware problem than anything else. So, read on to know about this issue and learn how to troubleshoot your phone when it happens.
As you know! The Redmi Note 6 Pro phone display has a LED (Light-emitting diode) system for the brighter screen. With the build-on display lights, __User can see mobile screen data into the dark places, night mode. If the display back-lights have any issue. The user can face the one or more following issues (Errors) problems with there cell phone display.
Following are some of the Redmi Note 6 Pro display light problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Redmi Note 6 Pro Backlight Ways -Display Light Jumper:
- There is no light at the display. Mobile phone power on but nothing on display.
- All other functions are working but the LED’s are going faulted and nothing at the display.
- Front panel, display connector is damaged, missing or not working. Something is missing.
- There is not current at the display connector light pins.
Make Direct jumper in Redmi Note 6 Pro phone.
To resolve__There is the dark display of Redmi Note 6 Pro phone. You need to unplug the battery first and approach to its motherboard after UN-boxing from its inner or casing. This cell phone Huawei P8 Lite need extra care during UN-boxing from its body. You need to follow the image color lines for the direct jumper ways at missing display connector light pinpoints.
How To Repair Redmi Note 6 Pro Display Light Problem?
First, you need to confirm from the mobile setting menu. If the display lights setting is active and there is no issue of disabled lights function. You need to repair this issue (Dark display) display light is not working from the hardware repairing or troubleshooting.
- Clean both connector at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as image diagram above here.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, __You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If the problem has been solved by this guide. Please subscribe to us and share it with your friends or the public. For other reasons or inquire. Feel free to communicate with us by contacting us or you can leave your comments into comments box free.