Redmi Note 7 Backlight Ways LCD Light Jumper Solution
The solution below shows the Redmi Note 7 LCD display backlight components that hold and control for the LCD screen display backlight to glow. If one of these components may become faulty due to wet or water damaged it will result in LCD’s backlight failure.
Though the black screen problem on Redmi Note 7 is not a common issue, few owners of this phone reported that they were facing trouble with it. Some users said that they found a solution after plugging the charger in while some others said that they had to run a few restarts to fix the black screen problem on Redmi Note 7. Here we have narrowed down some solutions to the problem, and you can follow them in order to fix the same.
Following are some of the Redmi Note 7 display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove the check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
To fix the dark screen display problem, you may first try to replace or install a new Display screen module, to easily confirm if the LCD’s backlight LED’s were still working or already damaged. You can also check the LED’s using the multimeter if you can manage without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD still shows the same problem and the LED light doesn’t light up, refer to the solution below and locate the highlighted components on the PCB board.
Redmi Note 7 LCD Screen Display Problem Solution
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
How To Repair Redmi Note 7 Display Light Problem?
- Clean both connectors at motherboard and display strip links pinpoints.
- After cleaning try to test your issue by power on your cell phone.
- The problem is coming from missing light pinpoints commonly. Try to make direct same as the image diagram above.
- If the light current is showing at the connector pinpoints. Test and replace the display lights LED.
- If there is no current at the connector pins. Try to clean or test the light controller chip.
- For the faulted display lights from the front panel, You need to fix it by repairing the lights section.
If you have further questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.