Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F Mic Problem Ways Solution
Here is the tested 100% working Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F mic problem jumper ways solution only for our best cellphone technician, we give you this solution in few working methods so follow our new Samsung SM-A260F mic problem solution jumper ways circuit diagram our team hard-working to find problem solution of brand mobiles or other Chinese clones, make more money with us.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F is surely new in this market, but you can encounter problems with it due to any of the reasons. One of the most common problems faced by Samsung SM-A260F users is the microphone issue which normally arises due to water damage or moisture. In this type of problem, you can hear the voice of others on the call, while they are not able to hear from you.
Changing the Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F mic can be a little tricky. It is soldered to the motherboard so if you remove it remember it’s placing position and put the new microphone the same way the old one was. If you have broken prints of the microphone connection points I have marked all of them in the diagram below.
In the following lines you will get to know about different Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F microphone problems:
Samsung A260F Mic Problems:
Microphone not working at all.
The distracting sound is recorded via Mic.
A distracted sound is received by the other party when talking on a call.
MIC mutes randomly and at any point.
MIC goes cute on call while it works well for voice recording.
If you are looking for a temporary workaround then all you have to do is to use the speakerphone, as it uses the different microphones in its operation.
Dry your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F with a dry towel to eliminate any visible traces of water or moisture.
Clean all the openings (Headphone port, Charging port etc.) with the help of cotton buds in order to eliminate all possible traces of water and moisture completely.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F Mic Ways Microphone Jumper:
So Follow Few Working Steps For Samsung A260F Mic Problem Solution.
- Check Mic Open Mobile Menu >Apps>Voice Recorder After Run Voice Recording App On Mobile Click On Record Button Then Record Your Own Voice For Testing Mic Of Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F If No Voice Record /so Technician Sure To Mic Problem.
- For Repair Mic In Hardware Teardown Or Disassembly Samsung A260F With Supported Tool.
- After Complete Teardown/Disassembly Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F Clean PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner Or Other Wash All PCB
- After Clean PCB Layout Of Samsung Galaxy A2 Core A260F Then Check All Related Circuit Diagram And Related Components Like Fuse, Coil, Capacitor.
- So Don’t Worry About Circuit Diagram Of New Samsung A260FMic Related Follow Our New Samsung G531H Mic Related Traced Circuit Diagram In Below Figure.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.