This solution may help as a guide to repair Nokia 3310 TA-1030 keypad not working problem TA-1006 full keypad ways keypad jumper. If the device suffered wet or water damaged or any means of liquid most oftentimes that keypad may stop working due to some short circuit occurred and or oxidation may build up due to liquid residues.
If this happens you may need to clean first the keypad membrane and contact pads using a liquid cleaner.
What is Keypad in a Mobile Cell Phone?
The keypad is a mobile cell phone card level part that helps to enter data like phone numbers and alphabets and operate a mobile phone. Some mobile phones are touchscreen and are operated by PDA.
Keypad Problem in Nokia 3310 TA-1030:
- Nokia 3310 TA-1030 Keypad Not Working or only Some Key Working.
- Keys need more pressure to work. Or when pressed a key works continuously.
- One key is pressed and some other key works OR when one key is pressed, some other key works simultaneously.
Just see the solution preview below for it shows which components need to be check and replace if there is No Keypad Working on phone or Keypad problem of the Nokia 3310 TA-1030 goes wrong.
This solution may help if you already did a software calibration method and tried replacing the Keypad membrane but the problem continues.
Do these solutions step by step.
This solution may help for water or wet damaged and accidentally, heavily dropped phones.
The problem occurs because of the faulty Keypad membrane or bad it’s a connection to the Mobile Phone’s PCBA Motherboard.
You Can Use any cleaning liquid for this purpose like CTC or any other you prefer.
Please note that we will edit these solutions or add new ones if found in this page at any time in the future. So feel free to come back any time on this page to stay up to date.
Nokia 3310 TA-1030 Keypad Ways Solution
How to Fix Nokia 3310 TA-1030 Keypad Problem:
- Check Facial of the Keypad.
- Check/clean the keypad PCB matrix.
- Clean Keypad Tikli and Keypad Points.
- Using a Multimeter Check the Row and Column of the Keypad.
- Keep Multimeter in Buzzer Mode and Check Row and Column of the Keypad. If there is Beep Sound then Pad is OK.
- Heat or Change Keypad IC / Interface IC.
- Heat, Reball or Change the CPU.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You