Redmi K20 Pro Display Backlight Solution – Backlight Ways
Redmi K20 Pro Display Backlight problem could be as a result of a damaged LCD screen, broken screen flakes, bad internal working components like coils, LEDs, ICs, capacitors, etc that needs replacement. The process of getting this sorted out could sometimes be tasking, but with good troubleshooting, the problem could be resolved.
Usually, when your Redmi K20 Pro display backlight goes blackout, you will still be able to receive calls when your phone rings, but you won’t be able to make calls, write SMS or go social because you can’t see anything in the screen but darkness. Never mind as I will be showing you a couple of helpful solutions in this article to bring back the “moonlight” you crave for!
Redmi K20 Pro Display Backlight Problem Source Highlights:
- Damaged LCD screen
- Broken LCD screen flakes
- Bad LEDs
- Internal working component short or open circuits
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove the check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
Redmi K20 Pro Display Backlight Ways:
- Check the LCD for possible damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self-test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware if necessary. firmware version.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures don’t fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heater rework it.
The solution above is applicable to all mobile PCB except that the size, shape, color and positioning of this components might varry with models and manufactures. Its safer if you can lay hands on the schematic diagram which makes things easier if you know how to make use of it in troubleshooting.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.